일반게시판

• 알림과 나눔 >
  • 일반게시판
Christmas "I wonder" for children
김태규 2018-12-03 추천 0 댓글 0 조회 908

Castle Street Methodist Church에서 성탄절을 맞아 어린이들을 위해  Christmas "I wonder" for children 행사를 가진다고 합니다. 참가를 원하시는 가정은 아래를 참고하시고 신청서를 작성하셔서 제출하시기 바랍니다.

Dear Friends,

We are delighted that our Christmas I wonder special returns on 20th December, 10:15am

Children aged 3 and over are invited to participate in the sessions which includes a way of telling the Christmas story with space for children to explore imaginative connections and creative responses.  The under 3s are invited to stay and play with a parent or guardian in the church hall, during the I wonder sessions which will be split in two age-groups, meeting in our church rooms.  The cost of £2 per child covers materials and refreshments.  All the leaders are trained and DBS checked.  Booking forms are available www.castlestreet.org.uk/i-wonder

This session is definitely going ahead, we were so disappointed we had to cancel the previous one.

Please do share with everyone.  If you have any questions please get in touch.

With best wishes,

Alison 

자유게시판 목록
구분 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 후원금 감사합니다. 김태규 2018.12.16 0 794
다음글 케임브리지 순회영사 민원 봉사 안내 김태규 2018.12.02 0 766

새로 옮긴 교회 주소: Castle Street Methodist Church, Castle Street, Cambridge CB3 0AH, - - - - - 주차장으로 들어오시려면 2 St Peter’s Street, CB3 0AH로 입력하시면 됩니다.

Copyright © Cambridge Korean Yeolim Church 케임브리지 한인 열림교회-영국 케. All Rights reserved. MADE BY ONMAM.COM

• Today48
  • Total248,430
  • rss
  • facebook
  • facebook
  • facebook
  • facebook
  • facebook